Measuring quality of service in dial-a-ride operations: the case of a Canadian city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente, 2007. "Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-121, February.
- Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip, 2003. "Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 499-517, July.
- Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella, 2011. "A methodology for evaluating transit service quality based on subjective and objective measures from the passenger's point of view," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 172-181, January.
- Chris Groër & Bruce Golden & Edward Wasil, 2009. "The Consistent Vehicle Routing Problem," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 630-643, February.
- Scott E. Sampson & MICHAEL J. SHOWALTER, 1999. "The Performance-Importance Response Function: Observations and Implications," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 1-25, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braekers, Kris & Kovacs, Attila A., 2016. "A multi-period dial-a-ride problem with driver consistency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 355-377.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1423-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Molenbruch & Kris Braekers & An Caris, 2017. "Operational effects of service level variations for the dial-a-ride problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(1), pages 71-90, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2525-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Oña & Rocío Oña & Griselda López, 2016. "Transit service quality analysis using cluster analysis and decision trees: a step forward to personalized marketing in public transportation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 725-747, September.
- Paquette, Julie & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pascoal, Marta M.B., 2013. "Combining multicriteria analysis and tabu search for dial-a-ride problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsDial-a-ride services; Quality of service; Measurement scale; Survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:539-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .