Equity in transport: The distribution of transit access and connectivity among affordable housing units
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihir Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala & Monica Singhal, 2010.
"Tax Incentives for Affordable Housing: The Low Income Housing Tax Credit,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 181-205
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala & Monica Singhal, 2008. "Tax Incentives for Affordable Housing: The Low Income Housing Tax Credit," NBER Working Papers 14149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singhal, Monica & Dharmapala, Dhammika & Desai, Mihir A., 2010. "Tax Incentives for Affordable Housing: The Low Income Housing Tax Credit," Scholarly Articles 10611680, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill & Casas, Irene, 2012. "Evaluating the spatial equity of bus rapid transit-based accessibility patterns in a developing country: The case of Cali, Colombia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-46.
- Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip, 2003. "Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 499-517, July.
- Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella, 2011. "A methodology for evaluating transit service quality based on subjective and objective measures from the passenger's point of view," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 172-181, January.
- Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K., 2012. "Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1066-1085.
- Maniquet, Francois & Sprumont, Yves, 2005.
"Welfare egalitarianism in non-rival environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 155-174, February.
- Francois Maniquet & Yves Sprumont, 2002. "Welfare Egalitarianism in Non-Rival Environments," Economics Working Papers 0016, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- MANIQUET, FranÃ§ois & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005. "Welfare egalitarianism in non-rival environments," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1826, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brown, Malcolm C., 1994. "Using gini-style indices to evaluate the spatial patterns of health practitioners: Theoretical considerations and an application based on Alberta data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1243-1256, May.
- Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu, 2011.
"Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 745-754, September.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00869792, HAL.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00659059, HAL.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- Archibald, Matthew E. & Putnam Rankin, Caddie, 2013. "A spatial analysis of community disadvantage and access to healthcare services in the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 11-23.
- Bloom, Gerald, 2001. "Equity in health in unequal societies: meeting health needs in contexts of social change," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 205-224, September.
- Katherine M. O'Regan & Keren M. Horn, 2013. "What Can We Learn About the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Program by Looking at the Tenants?," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 597-613, July.
- Paulley, Neil & Balcombe, Richard & Mackett, Roger & Titheridge, Helena & Preston, John & Wardman, Mark & Shires, Jeremy & White, Peter, 2006. "The demand for public transport: The effects of fares, quality of service, income and car ownership," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-306, July.
- Rosero-Bixby, Luis, 2004. "Spatial access to health care in Costa Rica and its equity: a GIS-based study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 1271-1284, April.
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1999. "Income's effect on car and vehicle ownership, worldwide: 1960-2015," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 101-138, February.
- Marcus C. Berliant & Robert P. Strauss, 1985. "The Horizontal and Vertical Equity Characteristics of the Federal Individual Income Tax, 1966-1977," NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 179-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dargay, Joyce M, 2001. "The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 807-821, November.
- Susin, Scott, 2002. "Rent vouchers and the price of low-income housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-152, January.
- M Truelove, 1993. "Measurement of spatial equity," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(1), pages 19-34, February.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- Paul M. Ong, 2002. "Car ownership and welfare-to-work," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 239-252.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1069-:d:139490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbich, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2017. "Public transit fare structure and social vulnerability in Montreal, Canada," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 43-53.
- Xia, Jianhong(Cecilia) & Nesbitt, Joshua & Daley, Rebekah & Najnin, Arfanara & Litman, Todd & Tiwari, Surya Prasad, 2016. "A multi-dimensional view of transport-related social exclusion: A comparative study of Greater Perth and Sydney," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 205-221.
More about this item
KeywordsEquity; Public transport; Accessibility; Connectivity; Affordable housing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:30:y:2013:i:c:p:283-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.