Hierarchical ordering of nests in a joint mode and destination choice model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007.
"Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Debrezion, Ghebreegziabiher & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Modelling the joint access mode and railway station choice," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 270-283, January.
- A S Fotheringham, 1986. "Modelling Hierarchical Destination Choice," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 401-418, March.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-667, November.
- Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E., 2001. "Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-28, January.
- A S Fotheringham, 1986. "Modelling hierarchical destination choice," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 401-418, March.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some theoretical aspects of destination choice and their relevance to production-constrained gravity models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Destination Choice and Their Relevance to Production-Constrained Gravity Models," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 15(8), pages 1121-1132, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:677-688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.