A Hierarchical Gravity Model with Spatial Correlation: Mathematical Formulation and Parameter Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel C. Knudsen & A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1986. "Matrix Comparison, Goodness-of-Fit, and Spatial Interaction Modeling," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-667, November.
- de Grange, Louis & Troncoso, Rodrigo & Ibeas, Angel & González, Felipe, 2009. "Gravity model estimation with proxy variables and the impact of endogeneity on transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 105-116, February.
- H R Kirby & M N Leese, 1978. "Trip-Distribution Calculations and Sampling Error: Some Theoretical Aspects," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(7), pages 837-851, July.
- Joaquin De Cea & J. Enrique Fernandez & Louis De Grange, 2007. "Combined Models with Hierarchical Demand Choices: A Multi‐Objective Entropy Optimization Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 415-438, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Felipe Guzman & Jose Manuel Vassallo & Alejandro Ortega Hortelano, 2016. "A Methodology for Assessing the Regional Economy and Transportation Impact of Introducing Longer and Heavier Vehicles: Application to the Road Network of Spain," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 957-979, September.
- Louis Grange & Felipe González & Ignacio Vargas & Rodrigo Troncoso, 2015. "A Logit Model With Endogenous Explanatory Variables and Network Externalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 89-116, March.
- Louis Grange & Felipe González & Juan Muñoz & Sebastián Raveau, 2014. "An Improved Stirling Approximation for Trip Distribution Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 531-548, December.
- John Gunnar Carlsson & Erik Carlsson & Raghuveer Devulapalli, 2016. "Shadow Prices in Territory Division," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 893-931, September.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Andrea Genovese, 2012. "A Spatial Interaction Model for the Representation of the Mobility of University Students on the Italian Territory," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGravity model; Hierarchical model; Spatial correlation; Maximum likelihood; Multi-objective optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:439-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .