A Hierarchical Gravity Model with Spatial Correlation: Mathematical Formulation and Parameter Estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Grange, Louis & Troncoso, Rodrigo & Ibeas, Angel & González, Felipe, 2009. "Gravity model estimation with proxy variables and the impact of endogeneity on transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 105-116, February.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-667, November.
- H R Kirby & M N Leese, 1978. "Trip-Distribution Calculations and Sampling Error: Some Theoretical Aspects," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 10(7), pages 837-851, July.
- Daniel C. Knudsen & A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1986. "Matrix Comparison, Goodness-of-Fit, and Spatial Interaction Modeling," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Joaquin De Cea & J. Enrique Fernandez & Louis De Grange, 2007. "Combined Models with Hierarchical Demand Choices: A Multi‐Objective Entropy Optimization Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 415-438, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:439-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.