A Hierarchical Gravity Model with Spatial Correlation: Mathematical Formulation and Parameter Estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H R Kirby & M N Leese, 1978. "Trip-Distribution Calculations and Sampling Error: Some Theoretical Aspects," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 10(7), pages 837-851, July.
- de Grange, Louis & Troncoso, Rodrigo & Ibeas, Angel & González, Felipe, 2009. "Gravity model estimation with proxy variables and the impact of endogeneity on transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 105-116, February.
- Daniel C. Knudsen & A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1986. "Matrix Comparison, Goodness-of-Fit, and Spatial Interaction Modeling," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Joaquin De Cea & J. Enrique Fernandez & Louis De Grange, 2007. "Combined Models with Hierarchical Demand Choices: A Multi‐Objective Entropy Optimization Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 415-438, October.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-67, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:439-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.