Combined Model Calibration and Spatial Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisk, Caroline, 1980. "Some developments in equilibrium traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-255, September.
- García, Ricardo & Marín, Angel, 2005. "Network equilibrium with combined modes: models and solution algorithms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 223-254, March.
- Joaquin De Cea & J. Enrique Fernandez & Louis De Grange, 2007. "Combined Models with Hierarchical Demand Choices: A Multi‐Objective Entropy Optimization Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 415-438, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:291-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Songyot Kitthamkesorn & Anthony Chen & Xiangdong Xu & Seungkyu Ryu, 2016. "Modeling Mode and Route Similarities in Network Equilibrium Problem with Go-Green Modes," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 33-60, March.
- Louis Grange & Felipe González & Ignacio Vargas & Rodrigo Troncoso, 2015. "A Logit Model With Endogenous Explanatory Variables and Network Externalities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 89-116, March.
- Seungkyu Ryu & Anthony Chen & Xiangdong Xu & Keechoo Choi, 2014. "A Dual Approach for Solving the Combined Distribution and Assignment Problem with Link Capacity Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 245-270, June.
- Louis Grange & Felipe González & Juan Muñoz & Sebastián Raveau, 2014. "An Improved Stirling Approximation for Trip Distribution Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 531-548, December.
- John Gunnar Carlsson & Erik Carlsson & Raghuveer Devulapalli, 2016. "Shadow Prices in Territory Division," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 893-931, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined models; Parameter estimation; Spatial aggregation; Omission bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:551-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .