A Spatial Interaction Model for the Representation of the Mobility of University Students on the Italian Territory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip Mccann, 2009. "Universities, Agglomerations And Graduate Human Capital Mobility," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(2), pages 210-223, 04.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Louis Grange & Angel Ibeas & Felipe González, 2011. "A Hierarchical Gravity Model with Spatial Correlation: Mathematical Formulation and Parameter Estimation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 439-463, September.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"University Research and the Location of Business R&D,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(519), pages C114-C141, 03.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007. "University research and the location of business R&D," IFS Working Papers W07/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann & Stephen Sheppard, 2006. "An analysis of ethnic differences in UK graduate migration behaviour," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 461-471, June.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin & Hlavackova-Schindler, Katerina, 2000. "Evaluating Neural Spatial Interaction. Modelling By Bootstrapping," ERSA conference papers ersa00p370, European Regional Science Association.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2009. "Knowledge networks across Europe: which distance matters?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 691-720, September.
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann & Stephen Sheppard, 2007. "Some Evidence That Women Are More Mobile Than Men: Gender Differences In U.K. Graduate Migration Behavior," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 517-539.
- Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Andrea Saltelli & Stefano Tarantola & Anders Hoffman & Enrico Giovannini, 2005. "Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 2001. "articles: Consumer choice and optimal locations models: Formulations and heuristics," Papers in Regional Science, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 439-464.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.