articles: Consumer choice and optimal locations models: Formulations and heuristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1676-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunhak Lee & Morton E. O'Kelly, 2009. "Exploring Locational Equilibria In A Competitive Broadband Access Market: Theoretical Modeling Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 953-975.
- Rafael Suárez-Vega & Dolores Santos-Peñate & Pablo Dorta-González, 2014. "Location and quality selection for new facilities on a network market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 537-560, March.
- Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven, 2013. "Management of school locations allowing for free school choice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 847-855.
- Rafael Suárez-Vega & Dolores R. Santos-Peñate & Pablo Dorta-González, 2004. "Competitive Multifacility Location on Networks: the ("r"∣"X"," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 569-588.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Andrea Genovese, 2012. "A Spatial Interaction Model for the Representation of the Mobility of University Students on the Italian Territory," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, March.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & García Pérez, María Dolores, 2015. "On tie breaking in competitive location under binary customer behavior," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 156-167.
More about this item
KeywordsDistance; competitive location models; consumer choice behavior; GRASP; tabu;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:80:y:2001:i:4:p:439-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.