A GIS-Based Optimization Framework for Competitive Multi-Facility Location-Routing Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ningchuan Xiao & David A Bennett & Marc P Armstrong, 2002. "Using evolutionary algorithms to generate alternatives for multiobjective site-search problems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(4), pages 639-656, April.
- Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry, 2007. "Competitive facility location model with concave demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 598-619, September.
- Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry, 2007. "Competitive facility location and design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 40-62, October.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner, 2004. "Finding the optimal solution to the Huff based competitive location model," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 193-208, 07.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner & Shogo Shiode, 2002. "A Threshold-Satisfying Competitive Location Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 287-299.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:297-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.