Competitive facility location and design problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Huff, 1966. "A Programmed Solution for Approximating an Optimum Retail Location," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3), pages 293-303.
- Abdullah Dasci & Gilbert Laporte, 2004. "Location and Pricing Decisions of a MultiStore Monopoly in a Spatial Market," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 489-515.
- Shuzhong Zhang, 2001. "On a Profit Maximizing Location Model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 251-260, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:13:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9284-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:176-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murali, Pavankumar & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged M., 2012. "Facility location under demand uncertainty: Response to a large-scale bio-terror attack," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 78-87.
- Sedghi, Nafiseh & Shavandi, Hassan & Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein, 2017. "Joint pricing and location decisions in a heterogeneous market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 234-246.
- Fernández, José & Hendrix, Eligius M.T., 2013. "Recent insights in Huff-like competitive facility location and design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 581-584.
- Alibeyg, Armaghan & Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2016. "Hub network design problems with profits," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 40-59.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217595917500269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burcin Bozkaya & Seda Yanik & Selim Balcisoy, 2010. "A GIS-Based Optimization Framework for Competitive Multi-Facility Location-Routing Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 297-320, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:246:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1704-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Dullaert, Wout & De Borger, Bruno, 2014. "Designing a new supply chain for competition against an existing supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 124-140.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:149:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9783-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 265-273.
- Pelegrín, Blas & Fernández, Pascual & Dolores García Pérez, María & Cano Hernández, Saúl, 2012. "On the location of new facilities for chain expansion under delivered pricing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Fattahi, Mohammad & Mahootchi, Masoud & Govindan, Kannan & Moattar Husseini, Seyed Mohammad, 2015. "Dynamic supply chain network design with capacity planning and multi-period pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 169-202.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2097-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark, 2013. "Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-18.
- Zhang, Yue & Liang, Liping & Liu, Emma & Chen, Chong & Atkins, Derek, 2016. "Patient choice analysis and demand prediction for a health care diagnostics company," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 198-205.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:99-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:158:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9789-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2009. "Sensitivity analysis of a continuous multifacility competitive location and design problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(2), pages 347-365, December.
- Rezapour, Shabnam & Hassani, Ashkan & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani, 2015. "Concurrent design of product family and supply chain network considering quality and price," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 18-35.
- Haase, Knut & Hoppe, Mirko, 2008. "Standortplanung unter Wettbewerb - Teil 1: Grundlagen," Discussion Papers 2/2008, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:182:y:2007:i:1:p:40-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.