An Analysis of Gender Differences in UK Graduate Migration Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suxia Liu & Xuan Zhu, 2004. "Accessibility Analyst: an integrated GIS tool for accessibility analysis in urban transportation planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 105-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0773-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0753-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-01-14 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .