Report NEP-DCM-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo Alegria, 2006. "Countries, Regions and Multinational Firms: Location Determinants in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p143, European Regional Science Association.
- Alessandra Faggian & Stephen Sheppard & Philip Mccann, 2006. "An Analysis of Gender Differences in UK Graduate Migration Behaviour," ERSA conference papers ersa06p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Riikka Penttinen, 2006. "Where Art Thou? Regional Distribution of Culture Workers in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa06p175, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Using Expert Judgment to Assess Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change: Evidence From a Conjoint Choice Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa06p292, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Touristsâ€™ Satisfaction Vs. Residentsâ€™ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural Tourismâ€™s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
- Toshiaki Takita, 2006. "Economic Analysis of On-Line Music: Choice Between On-Line and Traditional Music Shops," ERSA conference papers ersa06p925, European Regional Science Association.
- Sabrina Buyneel & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2006. "Modeling collective rationality: a nonparametric test on experimental data," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0616, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Lutz Schneider, 2007. "Alterung und technologisches Innovationspotential : Eine Linked-Employer-Employee-Analyse," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria I. Marshall, 2006. "Who Chooses To Own A Manufactured Home ?," Working Papers 06-12, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ielpo, Florian & Guégan, Dominique, 2006. "An econometric specification of monetary policy dark art," MPRA Paper 1004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- García-Bermejo, Juan Carlos, 2006. "“Aggregating judgments by the majority method”," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/10, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).