Evaluating Neural Spatial Interaction. Modelling By Bootstrapping
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2000. "Evaluating Neural Spatial Interaction Modelling by Bootstrapping," MPRA Paper 77790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred M. Fischer & Katerina Hlavácková-Schindler & Martin Reismann, 1999. "articles: A global search procedure for parameter estimation in neural spatial interaction modelling," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 78(2), pages 119-134.
- S Openshaw, 1998. "Neural network, genetic, and fuzzy logic models of spatial interaction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(10), pages 1857-1872, October.
- M M Fischer, 1998.
"Computational neural networks: a new paradigm for spatial analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(10), pages 1873-1891, October.
- M M Fischer, 1998. "Computational Neural Networks: A New Paradigm for Spatial Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(10), pages 1873-1891, October.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Gopal, Sucharita, 1994. "Artificial Neural Networks. A New Approach to Modelling Interregional Telecommunication Flows," MPRA Paper 77822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002.
"A Methodology for Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling,"
77794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Reismann, Martin, 2002. "A methodology for neural spatial interaction modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa02p034, European Regional Science Association.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Andrea Genovese, 2012. "A Spatial Interaction Model for the Representation of the Mobility of University Students on the Italian Territory," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, March.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura & Blien, Uwe, 2002. "Forecasting regional labour markets in Germany: an evaluation of the performance of neural network analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p117, European Regional Science Association.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .