Design and development of a stated choice experiment for interdependent agents: accounting for interactions between buyers and sellers of urban freight services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Sándor & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Profile Construction in Experimental Choice Designs for Mixed Logit Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 455-475, February.
- Ann Brewer & David Hensher, 2000. "Distributed work and travel behaviour: The dynamics of interactive agency choices between employers and employees," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 117-148, February.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Shinghal, Nalin & Fowkes, Tony, 2002. "Freight mode choice and adaptive stated preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 367-378, September.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Martinsson, 2003. "Design techniques for stated preference methods in health economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 281-294.
- Chopra, Sunil, 2003. "Designing the distribution network in a supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 123-140, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2013.
"Revealing additional dimensions of preference heterogeneity in a latent class mixed multinomial logit model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(14), pages 1897-1902, May.
- William Greene & David Hensher, 2010. "Revealing Additional Dimensions of Preference Heterogeneity in a Latent Class Mixed Multinomial Logit Model," Working Papers 10-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:130-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Russo & Antonio Comi, 2010. "A modelling system to simulate goods movements at an urban scale," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 987-1009, November.
- Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan, 2012. "Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 348-367.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2011. "Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 63-79, January.
More about this item
KeywordsStated choice experiments; D-optimality; Urban freight; Variable user charging; Group decision making; Distribution chains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:34:y:2007:i:4:p:429-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .