Revealing additional dimensions of preference heterogeneity in a latent class mixed multinomial logit model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William Greene & David Hensher, 2010. "Revealing Additional Dimensions of Preference Heterogeneity in a Latent Class Mixed Multinomial Logit Model," Working Papers 10-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M. & Rose, John M., 2007. "Agency decision making in freight distribution chains: Establishing a parsimonious empirical framework from alternative behavioural structures," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 924-949, November.
- Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T., 2008. "Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 395-406, May.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Toy, Neal, 2000. "Identifying influential attributes in freight route/mode choice decisions: a content analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Junyi Shen, 2009. "Latent class model or mixed logit model? A comparison by transport mode choice data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(22), pages 2915-2924.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, March.
- Greene, William H. & Hensher, David A., 2003. "A latent class model for discrete choice analysis: contrasts with mixed logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 681-698, September.
- Sean Puckett & David Hensher & John Rose & Andrew Collins, 2007. "Design and development of a stated choice experiment for interdependent agents: accounting for interactions between buyers and sellers of urban freight services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 429-451, July.
- Everitt, B. S., 1988. "A finite mixture model for the clustering of mixed-mode data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 305-309, April.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Angel Bujosa & Antoni Riera & Robert Hicks, 2010.
"Combining Discrete and Continuous Representations of Preference Heterogeneity: A Latent Class Approach,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 477-493, December.
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font & Robert L. Hicks, 2009. "Combining discrete and continuous representations of preference heterogeneity: a latent class approach," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/2, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:14:p:1897-1902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .