A Monopolist Would Still Charge More for Windows: A Comment on Werden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias L. Khalil (ed.), 2003. "Trust," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2482.
- Richard Schmalensee, 2000. "Antitrust Issues in Schumpeterian Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 192-196, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonhard Dobusch & Elke Schüßler, 2013. "Theorizing path dependence: a review of positive feedback mechanisms in technology markets, regional clusters, and organizations," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 617-647, June.
- Christos Genakos & Kai-Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011.
"Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and evidence from computer markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christos Genakos & Kai Uwe Kühn & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Leveraging Monopoly Power by Degrading Interoperability: Theory and Evidence from Computer Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1060, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Heli Koski & Tobias Kretschmer, 2004.
"Survey on Competing in Network Industries: Firm Strategies, Market Outcomes, and Policy Implications,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-31, March.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2004. "Survey on competing in network industries : firm strategies, market outcomes, and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 803, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; Microsoft; monopoly; pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:18:y:2001:i:3:p:263-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .