The regulation of audiovisual content: quotas and conflicting objectives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11149/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "Cultural quotas in broadcasting II: policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-443, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "Cultural quotas in broadcasting I: a model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-442, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Crampes, Claude & Hollander, Abraham, 2005. "Product specification, multi-product screening and bundling: the case of pay TV," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-59, January.
- Vita, Michael G, 1997. "Must Carry Regulations for Cable Television Systems: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 159-172, September.
- Brown, Allan & Cave, Martin, 1992. "The Economics of Television Regulation: A Survey with Application to Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 377-394, December.
- Hansen, Claus Thustrup & Kyhl, Soren, 2001. "Pay-per-view broadcasting of outstanding events: consequences of a ban," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 589-609, March.
- Corts, Kenneth S, 1995. "Regulation of a Multi-product Monopolist: Effects on Pricing and Bundling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 377-397, December.
- Chae, Suchan, 1998. "A bargaining model of retransmission consent and must-carry rule," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 369-387, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:195-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.