Determinants of congressional minimum wage support: the role of economic education
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2007.
"Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Neumark, David & Nizalova, Olena Y., 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," IZA Discussion Papers 1428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," NBER Working Papers 10656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2006. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Working Papers 050626, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," PPIC Working Papers 2004.03, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Russell S. Sobel, 1999. "Theory and Evidence on the Political Economy of the Minimum Wage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 761-785, August.
- John R. Lott & Jr. & Lawrence W. Kenny, 1999. "Did Women's Suffrage Change the Size and Scope of Government?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1163-1198, December.
- Dougan, William R & Munger, Michael C, 1989. "The Rationality of Ideology," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 119-42, April.
- Edward J. Lopez & Daniel Sutter, 2005.
"Ignorance in Congressional Voting? Evidence from Policy Reversal on the Endangered Species Act,"
- Edward J. López & Daniel Sutter, 2004. "Ignorance in Congressional Voting? Evidence from Policy Reversal on the Endangered Species Act," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(4), pages 891-912.
- Stern, Charlotta & Klein, Daniel B., 2006. "Is There a Free-Market Economist in the House? The Policy Views of American Economic Association Members," Working Paper Series 6/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Bryan Caplan, 2002. "Systematically Biased Beliefs About Economics: Robust Evidence of Judgemental Anomalies from the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 433-458, April.
- Douglas Clement, 2006. "Interview with David Card," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Dec, pages 10-21.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:147:y:2011:i:1:p:209-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.