The Environmental Impact of Immigration: An Analysis of the Effects of Immigrant Concentration on Air Pollution Levels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neumayer, Eric, 2006.
"The environment: One more reason to keep immigrants out?,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 204-207, September.
- Eric Neumayer, 2006. "The environment: one more reason to keep immigrants out?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- White, Thomas J., 2007. "Sharing resources: The global distribution of the Ecological Footprint," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 402-410, December.
- Muradian, Roldan, 2006. "Immigration and the environment: Underlying values and scope of analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 208-213, September.
- Max J. Pfeffer & J. Mayone Stycos, 2002. "Immigrant Environmental Behaviors in New York City," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(1), pages 64-81.
- Kenneth M. Johnson & Daniel T. Lichter, 2008. "Natural Increase: A New Source of Population Growth in Emerging Hispanic Destinations in the United States," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 327-346.
- Shi, Anqing, 2003. "The impact of population pressure on global carbon dioxide emissions, 1975-1996: evidence from pooled cross-country data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Squalli, Jay, 2010. "An empirical assessment of U.S. state-level immigration and environmental emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1170-1175, March.
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Matthew A. Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Examining the Impact of Demographic Factors On Air Pollution," Labor and Demography 0312005, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2004.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:1:p:119-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.