Selective Out-Migration from Florida
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A & Hsiao, Cheng, 1985. "Multinomial Logit Specification Tests," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 619-27, October.
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010.
"Inaccurate age and sex data in the Census PUMS files: evidence and implications,"
Working Paper Series
2010-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Inaccurate Age and Sex Data in the Census PUMS Files: Evidence and Implications," CESifo Working Paper Series 2929, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Inaccurate age and sex data in the Census PUMS files: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 15703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981.
"Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model,"
292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984. "Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-40, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:30:y:2011:i:6:p:817-838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.