The Persistence of Racial Disadvantage: The Socioeconomic Attainments of Single-Race and Multi-Race Native Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:8:1297-1299_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2007.
"Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 229-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen, 2005. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2005. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," NBER Working Papers 11423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terra Mckinnish, 2008. "Spousal Mobility and Earnings," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(4), pages 829-849, November.
- Calvin Croy & Marjorie Bezdek & Christina Mitchell & Paul Spicer, 2009. "Young Adult Migration from a Northern Plains Indian Reservation: Who Stays and Who Leaves," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(5), pages 641-660, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Glick & Seung Han, 2015. "Socioeconomic Stratification from Within: Changes Within American Indian Cohorts in the United States: 1990–2010," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(1), pages 77-112, February.
- Connor Sheehan & Robert Hummer & Brenda Moore & Kimberly Huyser & John Butler, 2015. "Duty, Honor, Country, Disparity: Race/Ethnic Differences in Health and Disability Among Male Veterans," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(6), pages 785-804, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNative Americans; American Indians; Minorities; Income inequality; Wage inequality; Census;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:4:p:541-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.