The Persistence of Racial Disadvantage: The Socioeconomic Attainments of Single-Race and Multi-Race Native Americans
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2007.
"Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans,"
in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 229-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen, 2005. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2005. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," NBER Working Papers 11423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvin Croy & Marjorie Bezdek & Christina Mitchell & Paul Spicer, 2009. "Young Adult Migration from a Northern Plains Indian Reservation: Who Stays and Who Leaves," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 641-660, October.
- Terra Mckinnish, 2008. "Spousal Mobility and Earnings," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(4), pages 829-849, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:4:p:541-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.