Network Capacity Reliability Analysis Considering Traffic Regulation after a Major Disaster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Du, Zhen-Ping & Nicholson, Alan, 1997. "Degradable transportation systems: Sensitivity and reliability analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 225-237, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edrissi, Ali & Nourinejad, Mehdi & Roorda, Matthew J., 2015. "Transportation network reliability in emergency response," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 56-73.
- Federico Rupi & Silvia Bernardi & Guido Rossi & Antonio Danesi, 2015. "The Evaluation of Road Network Vulnerability in Mountainous Areas: A Case Study," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 397-411, June.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:87-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Jonathan P. & Qiao, Jianhong & Lawley, Mark & Richard, Jean-Philippe & Abraham, Dulcy M., 2012. "Mitigating shortage and distribution costs in damaged water networks," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 315-326.
- Zhu, Shanjiang & Levinson, David & Liu, Henry X. & Harder, Kathleen, 2010.
"The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 771-784, December.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu & Kathleen Harder, 2008. "The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse," Working Papers 201001, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Ng, ManWo & Waller, S. Travis, 2010. "A computationally efficient methodology to characterize travel time reliability using the fast Fourier transform," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1202-1219, December.
- Bo Zhang & Hongwei Ding & Hongbo Li & Wei Wang & Tao Yao, 2014. "A Sampling-Based Stochastic Winner Determination Model for Truckload Service Procurement," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-181, June.
- Wang, Xinchang, 2016. "Stochastic resource allocation for containerized cargo transportation networks when capacities are uncertain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 334-357.
- Wang, Xinchang, 2016. "Optimal allocation of limited and random network resources to discrete stochastic demands for standardized cargo transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 310-331.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork capacity reliability; Traffic regulation; MPEC and Probit Stochastic User Equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:3:p:205-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .