Large-scale road network vulnerability analysis: a sensitivity analysis based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
- Yang, Hai & Sasaki, Tsuna & Iida, Yasunori & Asakura, Yasuo, 1992. "Estimation of origin-destination matrices from link traffic counts on congested networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 417-434, December.
- Berdica, Katja, 2002. "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-127, April.
- Michael A. P. Taylor, 2008. "Critical Transport Infrastructure in Urban Areas: Impacts of Traffic Incidents Assessed Using Accessibility-Based Network Vulnerability Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 593-616.
- Yang, Hai, 1997. "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:5:p:799-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.