Large-scale road network vulnerability analysis: a sensitivity analysis based approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berdica, Katja, 2002. "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-127, April.
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
- Michael A. P. Taylor, 2008. "Critical Transport Infrastructure in Urban Areas: Impacts of Traffic Incidents Assessed Using Accessibility-Based Network Vulnerability Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 593-616.
- Yang, Hai, 1997. "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Yang, Hai & Sasaki, Tsuna & Iida, Yasunori & Asakura, Yasuo, 1992. "Estimation of origin-destination matrices from link traffic counts on congested networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 417-434, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Rupi & Silvia Bernardi & Guido Rossi & Antonio Danesi, 2015. "The Evaluation of Road Network Vulnerability in Mountainous Areas: A Case Study," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 397-411, June.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:152:y:2016:i:c:p:151-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:251-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habib, Khandker Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Salem, Sarah, 2013. "Application of an independent availability logit model (IAL) for route choice modelling: Considering bridge choice as a key determinant of selected routes for commuting in Montreal," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 14-26.
- Mengying Cui & David Levinson, 2015. "Accessibility Analysis of Risk Severity," Working Papers 000134, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability analysis; Sensitivity analysis; Large-scale road network; Accessibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:5:p:799-817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .