Dynamic Model for the Simulation of Equilibrium Status in the Land Use Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1991. "Dynamic (S, s) Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1659-1686, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marisol Castro & Francisco Martínez & Marcela Munizaga, 2013. "Estimation of a constrained multinomial logit model," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 563-581, May.
- Martínez, Francisco & Aguila, Felipe & Hurtubia, Ricardo, 2009. "The constrained multinomial logit: A semi-compensatory choice model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 365-377, March.
- Martínez, Francisco J. & Henríquez, Rodrigo, 2007. "A random bidding and supply land use equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 632-651, July.
- Bravo, Mario & Briceño, Luis & Cominetti, Roberto & Cortés, Cristián E. & Martínez, Francisco, 2010. "An integrated behavioral model of the land-use and transport systems with network congestion and location externalities," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 584-596, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic equilibrium; Location; Real estate supply; Residential development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:1:p:55-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .