Inflation and the Informativeness of Prices Microeconomic Evidence from High Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:2:a:2759 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:1:a:2774 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013.
"Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-38.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2012. "Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-63, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2010. "Inflation and corporate investment in selected OECD countries in the years 1960-2005 – an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 29846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonomo, Marco, 2000. "Are One-Sided S,s Rules Useful Proxies For Optimal Pricing Rules?," Brazilian Review of Econometrics, Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 20(1), May.
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 2000. "Are one-sided S,s rules useful proxies for optimal pricing rules?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 369, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David McKenzie & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Buying Less, But Shopping More: Changes In Consumption Patterns During A Crisis," Business School Working Papers buyinglessshop, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Dabus, C. & Viego, V., 2003. "Inflación, Precios Relativos y Crecimiento: Evidencia de América Latina," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 91-107, Abril.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2001. "Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices, and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using U.K. Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 648-662, June.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996. "Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 312., Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed