Efficient inflation estimation
An investigation of the use of trimmed means as high-frequency estimators of inflation.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1455 East 6th St., Cleveland OH 44114|
Web page: http://www.clevelandfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1993.
"Measuring Core Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
4303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 1996.
"An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation,"
9609, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 2000. "An equilibrium analysis of relative price changes and aggregate inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 269-292, April.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Engel, Eduardo M R A, 1991.
"Dynamic (S, s) Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1659-86, November.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 1991. "State-Dependent Pricing and the Dynamics of Money and Output," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 683-708.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:9707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.