A small model of equilibrium mechanisms in a city
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Anas Alex & Arnott Richard J., 1993.
"Technological Progress in a Model of the Housing - Land Cycle,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 186-206, September.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1993. "Technological Progress In A Model Of The Housing Land Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 240, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsurban economics; transport; housing; dynamic land use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-07-15 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00841105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .