Technological Progress In A Model Of The Housing Land Cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anas Alex & Arnott Richard J., 1993. "Technological Progress in a Model of the Housing - Land Cycle," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 186-206, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002.
"Examining policies to reduce homelessness using a general equilibrium model of the housing market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 316-340, September.
- Mansur, Erin & Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2003. "Examining Policies to Reduce Homelessness Using a General Equilibrium Model of the Housing Market," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt11j6s62t, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Gibb, Kenneth, 2000. "Modelling Housing Choice and Demand in a Social Housing System: The Case of Glasgow," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt40j453z6, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1997.
"Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 547-580, August.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1995. "Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 309., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Gibb & Geoff Meen & Daniel Mackay, 2001. "Choice and Demand in a Social Housing System: Policy Simulations for Glasgow," ERES eres2001_172, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alex Anas, 2003. "Taxes on Buildings and Land in a Dynamic Model of Real Estate Markets," Urban/Regional 0302004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André De Palma & Stef Proost & Saskia Van Der Loo, 2013. "A small model of equilibrium mechanisms in a city," Working Papers halshs-00841105, HAL.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2001. "Homelessness in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt2pg3f4ns, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.