A random bidding and supply land use equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Francisco Martínez & Ricardo Hurtubia, 2006. "Dynamic Model for the Simulation of Equilibrium Status in the Land Use Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 55-73, March.
- D C Simmonds, 1999. "The design of the DELTA land-use modelling package," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 665-684, September.
- Francisco Martínez & John Roy, 2004. "A model for residential supply," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 531-550, September.
- Ellickson, Bryan, 1981. "An alternative test of the hedonic theory of housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 56-79, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:41:y:2007:i:6:p:632-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .