I’ll have the ice cream soon and the vegetables later: A study of online grocery purchases and order lead time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milkman, Katherine L. & Beshears, John, 2009.
"Mental accounting and small windfalls: Evidence from an online grocer,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 384-394, August.
- Katherine L. Milkman & John L. Beshears, 2007. "Mental Accounting and Small Windfalls: Evidence from an Online Grocer," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-024, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2008.
- Loewenstein, George, 1996. "Out of Control: Visceral Influences on Behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 272-292, March.
- Rogers, Todd & Bazerman, Max H., 2008. "Future lock-in: Future implementation increases selection of 'should' choices," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Shefrin, Hersh M & Thaler, Richard H, 1988. "The Behavioral Life-Cycle Hypothesis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 609-643, October.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006.
"Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence From a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 635-672.
- Nava Ashraf & Dean S. Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2005. "Tying Odysseus to the Mast: Evidence from a Commitment Savings Product in the Philippines," Working Papers 917, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nava Ashaf & Dean Karlan & Wesley Yin, 2006. "Tying odysseus to the mast: Evidence from a commitment savings product in the philippines," Natural Field Experiments 00206, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jolie Mae Martin & John Leonard Beshears & Katherine Lyford Milkman & Max H. Bazerman & Lisa Sutherland, 2008. "Modeling Expert Opinions on Food Healthiness: A Nutrition Metric," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-082, Harvard Business School.
- Cass R. Sunstein & Richard H. Thaler, 2003. "Libertarian paternalism is not an oxymoron," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 48(Jun).
- Katherine L. Milkman & Todd Rogers & Max H. Bazerman, 2009. "Highbrow Films Gather Dust: Time-Inconsistent Preferences and Online DVD Rentals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 1047-1059, June.
- Uri Benzion & Amnon Rapoport & Joseph Yagil, 1989. "Discount Rates Inferred from Decisions: An Experimental Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 270-284, March.
- George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 1992. "Anomalies in Intertemporal Choice: Evidence and an Interpretation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 573-597.
- Oster Sharon M. & Scott Morton Fiona M., 2005. "Behavioral Biases Meet the Market: The Case of Magazine Subscription Prices," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006. "Paying Not to Go to the Gym," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2010.
"The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor,"
NBER Working Papers
15973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2010. "The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor," Working Papers id:2484, eSocialSciences.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2010. "The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 7828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:123-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Grolleau & Guillermo Mateu & Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2015.
"" Facta non verba " : an experiment on pledging and giving,"
- Grolleau, Gilles & Mateu, Guillermo & Sutan, Angela & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "" Facta non verba " : an experiment on pledging and giving," ESSEC Working Papers WP1512, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Tim Benning & Els Breugelmans & Benedict Dellaert, 2012. "Consumers’ evaluation of allocation policies for scarce health care services: Vested interest activation trumps spatial and temporal distance," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 531-543, September.
- Jenny van Doorn, 2016. "Commentary: Why Do We Waste So Much Food? A Research Agenda," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 53-56.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:297-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moroz Miroslaw, 2012. "Innovations in e-business – new ways of delivery of food products over the Internet in the opinion of potential customers," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(2), pages 256-268, December.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11002-018-9449-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLead time; Intertemporal choice; Want/should; E-commerce; Intrapersonal conflict;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:21:y:2010:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.