Coping with a natural disaster: Losses, emotions, and impulsive and compulsive buying
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denise DeLorme & George Zinkhan & Scott Hagen, 2004. "The Process of Consumer Reactions to Possession Threats and Losses in a Natural Disaster," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 185-199, December.
- Hoch, Stephen J & Loewenstein, George F, 1991. " Time-Inconsistent Preferences and Consumer Self-Control," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 492-507, March.
- Mizerski, Richard W & Golden, Linda L & Kernan, Jerome B, 1979. " The Attribution Process in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 123-40, Se.
- Faber, Ronald J, et al, 1995. " Two Forms of Compulsive Consumption: Comorbidity of Compulsive Buying and Binge Eating," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 296-304, December.
- Rook, Dennis W, 1987. " The Buying Impulse," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 189-99, September.
- Elisabeth Deutskens & Ad Jong & Ko Ruyter & Martin Wetzels, 2006. "Comparing the generalizability of online and mail surveys in cross-national service quality research," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 119-136, April.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- O'Guinn, Thomas C & Faber, Ronald J, 1989. " Compulsive Buying: A Phenomenological Exploration," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 147-57, September.
- Mick, David Glen & DeMoss, Michelle, 1990. " Self-Gifts: Phenomenological Insights from Four Contexts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 322-32, December.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faber, Ronald J & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 1992. " A Clinical Screener for Compulsive Buying," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 459-69, December.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:20:y:2009:i:1:p:45-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.