Two Forms of Compulsive Consumption: Comorbidity of Compulsive Buying and Binge Eating
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Sneath & Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2009. "Coping with a natural disaster: Losses, emotions, and impulsive and compulsive buying," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Manolis, Chris & Roberts, James A., 2008. "Compulsive buying: Does it matter how it's measured?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 555-576, August.
- Ahuvia, Aaron, 2008. "If money doesn't make us happy, why do we act as if it does?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 491-507, August.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:118-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Baker & Anil Mathur & Choong Kwai Fatt & George P. Moschis & Edward E. Rigdon, 2013. "Using the Life Course Paradigm to Explain Mechanisms That Link Family Disruptions to Compulsive Buying," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 263-288, July.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiuping & Lu, Qiang & Miller, Rohan, 2013. "Self-medication and pleasure seeking as dichotomous motivations underlying behavioral disorders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1598-1604.
- repec:spr:elmark:v:28:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12525-017-0271-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Foroughi Author_Email: email@example.com & N. Aishah Buang & M.Sherilou, 2011. "Exploring Impulse Buying Behavior Among Iranian Tourists In Malaysia (Case Study)," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-168, Conference Master Resources.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:103-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, R. A. & Punj, G., 2004. "Repercussions of promoting an ideology of consumption: consumer misbehavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1239-1249, November.
- Sunghwan Yi, 2012. "Shame-Proneness as a Risk Factor of Compulsive Buying," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 393-410, September.
- Zampieri Grohmann Márcia & Flores Batistella Luciana & Antonio Beuron Thiago & Aita Riss Luciana & Moura Carpes Aletéia de & Lutz Carolina, 2012. "Relação entre materialismo e estilo de consumo: homens e mulheres com comportamento díspare?," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(1), pages 185-214, enero-mar.
- Lo, Hui-Yi & Harvey, Nigel, 2011. "Shopping without pain: Compulsive buying and the effects of credit card availability in Europe and the Far East," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-92, February.
- Paswan, Audhesh K. & Gai, Lili & Jeon, Sua, 2015. "Alcohol and college students: Reasons, realization and intention to quit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2075-2083.
- Amir Foroughi & Nor Aishah Buang & Mehrdokht Sherilou, 2011. "Exploring Impulse Buying Behavior Among Iranian Tourist In Malaysia," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 187-195, July.
- E. Telci, 2013. "High shopping mall patronage: is there a dark side?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2517-2528, August.
- Richard L. Flight & Devon Sacramento, 2015. "Brand Attachment and the Compulsive Buyer," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 157-171, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:22:y:1995:i:3:p:296-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.