Financial crisis and relative productivity dynamics in Korea: evidence from firm-level data (1992–2003)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Griliches & Haim Regev, 1992. "Productivity and Firm Turnover in Israeli Industry: 1979-1988," NBER Working Papers 4059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumio Hayashi & Tohru Inoue, 1990.
"The Relation Between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
3326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Inoue, Tohru, 1991. "The Relation between Firm Growth and Q with Multiple Capital Goods: Theory and Evidence from Panel Data on Japanese Firms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 731-53, May.
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2005. "Labor Productivity and Inter-Sectoral Reallocation of Labor in Singapore (1965-2002)," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510005, EconWPA.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005.
"Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms,"
05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Why Did Japan'S Tfp Growth Slow Down In The Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based On Firm-Level Data Of Manufacturing Firms," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 195-228.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrizio Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003.
"Firm Size Distribution and Growth,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 255-274, 06.
- Aw, Bee Yan & Chen, Xiaomin & Roberts, Mark J., 2001. "Firm-level evidence on productivity differentials and turnover in Taiwanese manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-86, October.
- Pyo, Hak K. & Ha, Bongchan, 2007. "A Test of Separability and Random Effects in Production Function with Decomposed IT Capital," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 48(1), pages 67-81, June.
- Laura Power, 1998. "The Missing Link: Technology, Investment, And Productivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 300-313, May.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 1998.
"Aggregate Productivity Growth: Lessons from Microeconomic Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
6803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucia Foster & John C. Haltiwanger & C. J. Krizan, 2001. "Aggregate Productivity Growth. Lessons from Microeconomic Evidence," NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 303-372 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & C J Krizan & Lucia Foster, 1998. "Aggregate Productivity Growth: Lessons From Microeconomic Evidence," Working Papers 98-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Griliches, Zvi & Regev, Haim, 1995. "Firm productivity in Israeli industry 1979-1988," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 175-203, January.
- Ana Teresa Tavares & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Human Capital Intensity in Technology-Based Firms Located in Portugal: Do Foreign Multinationals Make a Difference?," FEP Working Papers 187, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:111-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.