Firm Size and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villalpando B. Mario, 2015. "Bank Credit and Productivity: Evidence from Mexican Firms," Working Papers 2015-06, Banco de México.
- Someshwar Rao, 2011. "Insights from Latin America for Canada: A Review Article on The Age of Productivity: Transforming Economies from the Bottom Up," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 21, pages 70-81, Spring.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:28:y:2019:i:1:p:74-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:imx:journl:v:9:y:2014:i:2:p:195-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clymo, AJ, 2017. "Heterogeneous Firms, Wages, and the Effects of Financial Crises," Economics Discussion Papers 20572, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mario Villalpando, 2014. "Bank Credit and Productivity: Evidence from Mexican Firms," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, October.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:520-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Farole & Yoonyoung Cho, 2017. "Bangladesh Jobs Diagnostic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28498, The World Bank.
- Fallahi, Firouz & Sakineh, Sojoodi & Mehin Aslaninia, Nasim, 2010. "Determinants of Labor Productivity in Iran’s Manufacturing Firms: With Emphasis on Labor Education and Training," MPRA Paper 27447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:26:y:2017:i:1:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Sophie HATTE & Julien VAUDAY, 2016. "Is Reputation at Stake When Environmentally Responsible Multinationals Invest Abroad? An Empirical Investigation," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2315, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Angel, Pedro, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited,"
57470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Ángel, Pedro, 2016. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 71587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2015. "Distortions and the size distribution of plants: evidence from cross-country data," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 279-312, August.
- Julian Neira, 2015.
"Bankruptcy and Cross-Country Differences in Productivity,"
1511, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Julian Neira, 2016. "Bankruptcy and Cross-Country Differences in Productivity," 2016 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jennifer Abel-Koch, 2013.
"Who Uses Intermediaries in International Trade? Evidence from Firm-level Survey Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1041-1064, August.
- Jennifer Abel-Koch, "undated". "Who uses intermediaries in international trade? Evidence from firm-level survey data," Discussion Papers 11/25, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ana Martins & Tiago Domingues & Catarina Branco, 2018. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in the Portuguese Service Sector," GEE Papers 0114, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2018.
- Bazillier, Rémi & Hatte, Sophie & Vauday, Julien, 2017.
"Are environmentally responsible firms less vulnerable when investing abroad? The role of reputation,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 520-543.
- Rémi Bazillier & Sophie Hatte & Julien Vauday, 2017. "Are environmentally responsible firms less vulnerable when investing abroad? The role of reputation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01423571, HAL.
- Li, Leona Shao-Zhi & Cui, Chuantao, 2018. "High-speed rail and inventory reduction: Firm-level evidence from China," RIEI Working Papers 2018-08, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-11-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:08-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.