A Test of Separability and Random Effects in Production Function with Decomposed IT Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keun Hee Rhee, Hak K. Pyo, 2012. "Aggregate Total Factor Productivity and Resource Reallocation Effect of ICT Sectors in Korea: A Comparison with the USA, Japan and EU7," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 28, pages 189-219.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak Kil Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2012.
"Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak K. Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2011. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-177, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- FUKAO Kyoji & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak K. PYO & Keun Hee RHEE, 2009. "Estimates of Multifactor Productivity, ICT Contributions and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 09021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keun Rhee & Hak Pyo, 2010. "Financial crisis and relative productivity dynamics in Korea: evidence from firm-level data (1992–2003)," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Surender Kumar & Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "Substitute or complement? Assessing renewable and non-renewable energy in OCED countries," Working Papers SDES-2014-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsSeparability Test; IT-using Effect; Panel Regression;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:48:y:2007:i:1:p:67-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.