Hermeneutic phenomenology and international entrepreneurship research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherwin Rosen, 1997.
"Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 139-152, Fall.
- Rosen Sherwin, 1997. "Austrian and Neoclassical Economics: Any Gains From Trade?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 133, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Ardichvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Ray, Sourav, 2003. "A theory of entrepreneurial opportunity identification and development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Marian V Jones & Nicole E Coviello, 2005. "Internationalisation: conceptualising an entrepreneurial process of behaviour in time," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(3), pages 284-303, May.
- Arnold, Stephen J & Fischer, Eileen, 1994. " Hermeneutics and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 55-70, June.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1989. "The Pretence of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 3-7, December.
- Smilor, Raymond W., 1997. "Entrepreneurship: Reflections on a subversive activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 341-346, September.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1997. "Hayek and Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1856-1890, December.
- Thompson, Craig J & Locander, William B & Pollio, Howard R, 1990. " The Lived Meaning of Free Choice: An Existential-Phenomenological Description of Everyday Consumer Experiences of Contemporary Married Women," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 346-361, December.
- Graeme Salaman, 2002. "Managers' Theories About the Process of Innovation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 147-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemme, Florian & Morais, Dominic G. & Bowers, Matthew T. & Todd, Janice S., 2017. "Extending sport-based entrepreneurship theory through phenomenological inquiry," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 92-104.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- Elad Granot, 2012. "Creative managers and managing creativity: a hermeneutic exploration," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 161-182.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational entrepreneurship; Philosophy of science; Hermeneutic phenomenology; Opportunity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:137-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .