Managers' Theories About the Process of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maniatopoulos, Gregory & Procter, Rob & Llewellyn, Sue & Harvey, Gill & Boyd, Alan, 2015. "Moving beyond local practice: Reconfiguring the adoption of a breast cancer diagnostic technology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 98-106.
- Marcin W. Staniewski & Robert Nowacki & Katarzyna Awruk, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and innovativeness of small and medium-sized construction enterprises," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 861-877, September.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:2:p:309-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denise Tsang, 2008. "Culture and the Survival of UK Independent Games Software Firms," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-68, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marcelo Seido Nagano & Juliano Pavanelli Stefanovitz & Tor Guimaraes, 2016. "Assessing Some Important Factors To Reduce Obstacles In Product Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-29, April.
- Sue Llewellyn, 2005. "Performance, Productivity and Innovation in Health Care Organisations: Comparing England and Scotland," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(37), pages 15-24, November.
- Richard Seymour, 2006. "Hermeneutic phenomenology and international entrepreneurship research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 137-155, December.
- Robert Nowacki & Marcin W. Staniewski, 2012. "Innovation in the Management of SMEs in the Service Sector in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 755-773, November.
- Perren, Lew & Sapsed, Jonathan, 2013. "Innovation as politics: The rise and reshaping of innovation in UK parliamentary discourse 1960–2005," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1815-1828.
- Barbara Townley, 2004. "Managerial Technologies, Ethics and Managing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 425-445, May.
- Gideon D. Markman & Peter T. Gianiodis & Phillip H. Phan, 2009. "Supply-Side Innovation and Technology Commercialization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 625-649, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:39:y:2002:i:2:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.