Entrepreneurship: Reflections on a subversive activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i8p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahid Qureshi & Saadat Saeed & Syed Waleed Mehmood Wasti, 2016. "The impact of various entrepreneurial interventions during the business plan competition on the entrepreneur identity aspirations of participants," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Huyghe, Annelore & Knockaert, Mirjam & Obschonka, Martin, 2016. "Unraveling the “passion orchestra” in academia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 344-364.
- Roberts, Rhonda, 1998. "Managing innovation: The pursuit of competitive advantage and the design of innovation intense environments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Kozłowski Rafał, 2016. "Different faces of passion in the context of leadership," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(1), pages 71-80, May.
- Buba Musa Pulka & Aminu Ayuba, 2014. "An Assessment of Factors Influencing Students' Attitude towards Entrepreneurship Education in Nigerian Universities," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 3(4), pages 505-515, October.
- Patzelt, Holger & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Negative emotions of an entrepreneurial career: Self-employment and regulatory coping behaviors," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 226-238, March.
- Mueller, Brandon A. & Wolfe, Marcus T. & Syed, Imran, 2017. "Passion and grit: An exploration of the pathways leading to venture success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 260-279.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Greene, Francis J. & Höwer, Daniel & Müller, Bettina, 2014. "If you don't succeed, should you try again? The role of entrepreneurial experience in venture survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jain, Sanjay & George, Gerard & Maltarich, Mark, 2009. "Academics or entrepreneurs? Investigating role identity modification of university scientists involved in commercialization activity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 922-935, July.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i1p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ensley, Michael D. & Pearce, Craig L. & Hmieleski, Keith M., 2006. "The moderating effect of environmental dynamism on the relationship between entrepreneur leadership behavior and new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Davis, Blakley C. & Hmieleski, Keith M. & Webb, Justin W. & Coombs, Joseph E., 2017. "Funders' positive affective reactions to entrepreneurs' crowdfunding pitches: The influence of perceived product creativity and entrepreneurial passion," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 90-106.
- Richard Seymour, 2006. "Hermeneutic phenomenology and international entrepreneurship research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 137-155, December.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Rainer K. Silbereisen, 2017. "Schumpeter’s entrepreneur – A rare case," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 187-214, January.
- Violet T. Ho & Jeffrey M. Pollack, 2014. "Passion Isn't Always a Good Thing: Examining Entrepreneurs' Network Centrality and Financial Performance with a Dualistic Model of Passion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 433-459, May.
- Veroniek Collewaert & Frederik Anseel & Michiel Crommelinck & Alain De Beuckelaer & Jacob Vermeire, 2016. "When Passion Fades: Disentangling the Temporal Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Passion for Founding," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 966-995, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:12:y:1997:i:5:p:341-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .