Collusion Theory in Search of Robust Themes: A Comment on Switgard Feuerstein's Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kandori, Michihiro, 1992. "The Use of Information in Repeated Games with Imperfect Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 581-93, July.
- Stenbacka, L Rune, 1990. "Collusion in Dynamic Oligopolies in the Presence of Entry Threats," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 147-54, December.
- Compte, Olivier & Jenny, Frederic & Rey, Patrick, 2002. "Capacity constraints, mergers and collusion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe, 2004. "The Coordinated Effects of Mergers in Differentiated Products Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Mello, Antonio S., 1997. "Exchange rate expectations and market shares," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 61-67, August.
- Jürgen Meckl, 1996. "Market power of firms and exchange-rate fluctuations," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 57-77, February.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1989.
"Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Other publications TiSEM
df9180a1-537e-4331-9f2a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Damme, Eric, 1989. "Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated prisoners' dilemma," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 206-217, February.
- van Damme,Eric, 1986. "Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated Prisoner`s dilemma," Discussion Paper Serie A 84, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rothschild, R., 1999. "Cartel stability when costs are heterogeneous," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 717-734, July.
- Friedman, J. & Thisse, J.F., 1992.
"Sustainable Collusion in Oligopoly with Free Entry,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
92-18, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francis, 1994. "Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 271-283, February.
- Harrington, Joseph E, Jr, 1991. "The Determination of Price and Output Quotas in a Heterogeneous Cartel," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 767-92, November.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "Collusion among asymmetric firms: The case of different discount factors," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 289-307, June.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, 2001. "Fighting collusion by regulating communication between firms," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 167-204, 04.
- David G. Pearce, 1987. "Renegotiation-Proof Equilibria: Collective Rationality and Intertemporal Cooperation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 855, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2004. "Collusion with Fluctuating Exchange Rates: A Note," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 107-116.
- Deneckere, R., 1983. "Duopoly supergames with product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 37-42.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 1985. "Finitely Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 905-22, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:5:y:2005:i:3:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.