Sustainable Collusion in Oligopoly with Free Entry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francis, 1994. "Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 271-283, February.
- Friedman, J.W. & Thisse, J.-F., 1994. "Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2016. "Sustaining collusion in markets with entry driven by balanced growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Stähler, Frank, 1995. "Profits in pure Bertrand oligopolies," Kiel Working Papers 703, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Germán Coloma, 2010.
"El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 189-205, December.
- Germán Coloma, 2009. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 397, Universidad del CEMA.
- Tina Søreide, 2008. "Beaten by Bribery: Why Not Blow the Whistle?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 407-428, September.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, 2005. "Collusion Theory in Search of Robust Themes: A Comment on Switgard Feuerstein's Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- Prof. Jean-Paul Chavas, 2010. "On Industry Structure and Firm Conduct in Long Run Equilibrium," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-21, December.
- de Roos, Nicolas, 2004. "A model of collusion timing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 351-387, March.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Sustaining collusion in markets with a general evolution of demand," FEP Working Papers 537, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Symeonidis, George, 2000. "Are cartel laws bad for business? Evidence from the UK," Economics Discussion Papers 3696, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; production ; economic models ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:92-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .