Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Note:||In : European Economic Review, 38, 271-283, 1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francis, 1994. "Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 271-283, February.
- Friedman, J. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Sustainable Collusion in Oligopoly with Free Entry," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92-18, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Tina Søreide, 2008.
"Beaten by Bribery: Why Not Blow the Whistle?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 407-428, September.
- Tina Søreide, 2006. "Beaten by bribery: Why not blow the whistle?," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 5, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Symeonidis, George, 2000. "Are cartel laws bad for business? Evidence from the UK," Economics Discussion Papers 3696, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- de Roos, Nicolas, 2004. "A model of collusion timing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 351-387, March.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, 2005. "Collusion Theory in Search of Robust Themes: A Comment on Switgard Feuerstein's Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2016. "Sustaining collusion in markets with entry driven by balanced growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Germán Coloma, 2010. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 189-205, December.
- Germán Coloma, 2009. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 397, Universidad del CEMA.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Prof. Jean-Paul Chavas, 2010. "On Industry Structure and Firm Conduct in Long Run Equilibrium," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 2-21, December.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Sustaining collusion in markets with a general evolution of demand," FEP Working Papers 537, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed