Morphological similarities between DBM and a microeconomic model of sprawl
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Batty & P A Longley, 1986. "The fractal simulation of urban structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(9), pages 1143-1179, September.
- Jean Cavailhès & Pierre Frankhauser & Dominique Peeters & Isabelle Thomas, 2004.
"Where Alonso meets Sierpinski: an urban economic model of a fractal metropolitan area,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(8), pages 1471-1498, August.
- CAVAILHES, Jean & FRANKHAUSER, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, . "Where Alonso meets Sierpinski: an urban economic model of a fractal metropolitan area," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1721, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lucien Benguigui & Daniel Czamanski & Maria Marinov, 2001. "City Growth as a Leap-frogging Process: An Application to the Tel-Aviv Metropolis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(10), pages 1819-1839, September.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-67, May.
- M Batty & P A Longley, 1986. "The Fractal Simulation of Urban Structure," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(9), pages 1143-1179, September.
- M Batty, 1991. "Generating Urban Forms from Diffusive Growth," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(4), pages 511-544, April.
- M Batty, 1991. "Generating urban forms from diffusive growth," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(4), pages 511-544, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:1:p:31-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.