Geographical range of amenity benefits: Hedonic price analysis for railway stations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002. "The welfare economics of land use planning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Homans, Frances R. & Marshall, Elizabeth P., 2008.
"Modeling Recreational Amenities in an Urban Setting: Location, Congestion, and Substitution Effects,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Homans, Frances R. & Marshall, Elizabeth P., 2008. "Modeling Recreational Amenities in an Urban Setting: Location, Congestion, and Substitution Effects," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 257-272, October.
- Jan Rouwendal & Willemijn Weijschede- v.d. Straaten, 2008.
"The costs and benefits of providing open space in cities,"
CPB Discussion Paper
98, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Rouwendal & J. Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "The Costs and Benefits of Providing Open Space in Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen, 2005.
"Valuing rail access using transport innovations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 148-169, January.
- Steve Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2004. "Valuing Rail Access Using Transport Innovations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0611, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen, 2004. "Valuing rail access using transport innovations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19989, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anderson, Soren T. & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Open space, residential property values, and spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 773-789, November.
- JunJie Wu, 2001. "Environmental Amenities and the Spatial Pattern of Urban Sprawl," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 691-697.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans R.A. Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 0000. "Estimating the Benefits of Improved Rail Access; Geographical Range and Anticipation Effects," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .