The impact of spatial elements on the forecasting of Spanish labour series
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zou, Hui & Yang, Yuhong, 2004. "Combining time series models for forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-84.
- Yu, Jihai & de Jong, Robert & Lee, Lung-fei, 2008. "Quasi-maximum likelihood estimators for spatial dynamic panel data with fixed effects when both n and T are large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 118-134, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & James M. Griffin & Alain Pirotte, 2002.
"Homogeneous, heterogeneous or shrinkage estimators? Some empirical evidence from French regional gasoline consumption,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
A6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & James M. Griffin & Alain Pirotte, 2003. "Homogeneous, heterogeneous or shrinkage estimators? Some empirical evidence from French regional gasoline consumption," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 795-811, November.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2002. "2SLS and OLS in a spatial autoregressive model with equal spatial weights," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 691-707, November.
- Mutl, Jan, 2009.
"Panel VAR Models with Spatial Dependence,"
237, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jan Mutl, 2002. "Panel VAR Models with Spatial Dependence," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2004. "Tobin q: Forecast performance for hierarchical Bayes, shrinkage, heterogeneous and homogeneous panel data estimators," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Griffin, James M., 1997. "Pooled estimators vs. their heterogeneous counterparts in the context of dynamic demand for gasoline," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 303-327, April.
- Layton, Allan P. & Defris, Lorraine V. & Zehnwirth, Ben, 1986. "An international comparison of economic leading indicators of telecommunications traffic," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 413-425.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006.
"Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: the Case of Liquor,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 175-185.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006. "Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: The Case of Liquor," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 84, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2007.
"A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
664, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konstantin Arkadievich Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs & Stefan Kooths, 2008. "A Dynamic Panel Data Approach to the Forecasting of the GDP of German Länder," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 195-207.
- Hsaio, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tahmiscioglu, A. Kamil, 1998.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models Covering Short Time Periods,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Kamil Tahmiscioglu, A., 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of fixed effects dynamic panel data models covering short time periods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 107-150, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2002. "Comparison of forecast performance for homogeneous, heterogeneous and shrinkage estimators: Some empirical evidence from US electricity and natural-gas consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 375-382, August.
- Su, Liangjun & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "QML estimation of dynamic panel data models with spatial errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 230-258.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Li, Chenwei & Tse, Y.K., 2006. "Functional form and spatial dependence in dynamic panels," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 138-145, April.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha & Yevgeny Yuzefovich, 2006. "Estimation Problems In Models With Spatial Weighting Matrices Which Have Blocks Of Equal Elements," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 507-515.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.