Exchange rates and perfect competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marston, Richard C., 1990. "Pricing to market in Japanese manufacturing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 217-236, November.
- Kirman, Alan & Schueller, Nathalie, 1990.
"Price Leadership and Discrimination in the European Car Market,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 69-91, September.
- Kirman, A.P. & Schueller, N., 1990. "Price Leadership And Discrimination In The European Car Market," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 90b02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Klemperer, Paul D, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 637-654, September.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul Klemperer, 1988. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters," NBER Working Papers 2542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feinberg, Robert M, 1986. "The Interaction of Foreign Exchange and Market Power Effects on German Domestic Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 61-70, September.
- Sven W. Arndt & J. David Richardson, 1987. "Real-Financial Linkages Among Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 2230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunn, Robert M, Jr, 1970. "Flexible Exchange Rates and Oligopoly Pricing: A Study of Canadian Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 140-151, Jan.-Feb..
- Fisher, Eric, 1989. "A model of exchange rate pass-through," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 119-137, February.
- Sibert, Anne, 1992. "Exchange Rates, Market Structure, Prices and Imports," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(202), pages 233-239, September.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1986. "Prices, profit margins, and exchange rates," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 366-379.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hens, Thorsten & Jager, Eckart & Kirman, Alan & Phlips, Louis, 1999. "Exchange rates and oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 621-648, March.
- Eckart Jäger, 1999. "Exchange rates and bertrand oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 281-307, October.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2007. "Hierarchical Trade and Endogenous Price Distortions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/72, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Wong, 2009. "Export and Strategic Currency Hedging," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 717-732, November.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio, 2008. "Upstream or downstream in the value chain?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 669-677, June.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Spierdijk, Laura, 2015. "The Panzar–Rosse revenue test and market power in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 340-347.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; incomplete pass-through; perfect competition; D43; F12; F31; L13;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:65:y:1997:i:2:p:151-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.