A model of exchange rate pass-through
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckart Jäger, 1999. "Exchange rates and bertrand oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 281-307, October.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2008. "Vehicle currency use in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 177-192, December.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and the Role of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Studies in Economics 0602, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chang Byoung-Ky, 2001. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in an International Duopoly model with Brand Loyalty," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 41-59.
- Ahtiala, Pekka & Orgler, Yair E., 1995. "The optimal pricing of exports invoiced in different currencies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 61-77, April.
- Clostermann, Jörg, 1996. "The impact of the exchange rate on Germany's balance of trade," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,07e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Sergio R.C. Werlang, 2000.
"The pass-through from depreciation to inflation : a panel study,"
Textos para discussão
423, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Ilan Goldfajn & Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa Werlang, 2000. "The Pass-through from Depreciation to Inflation: A Panel Study," Working Papers Series 5, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Gagnon, Joseph E. & Knetter, Michael M., 1996.
"Market share and exchange rate pass-through in world automobile trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 187-207, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1993. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in World Automobile Trade," NBER Working Papers 4399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1993. "Market share and exchange rate pass-through in world automobile trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 446, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Feenstra, R.C. & Gagnon, J.E. & Knetter, M.M., 1993. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in World Automobile Trade," Papers 93-14, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Stefania Garetto, 2014. "Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity and Incomplete Pass-Through," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2014-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Damania, 1998. "The Scope for Exchange Rate Pass-through in an Oligopoly," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ayoub Yousefi, 2000. "Merchandise Trade Balances of Less Developed Countries and Exchange Rate of the U.S. Dollar: Cases of Iran, Venezuela & Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 00002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2000.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Michael Ryan, 2010. "Bilateral and Third-Country Exchange Rate Effects on Multinational Activity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 1012-1027, November.
- Hens, Thorsten & Jager, Eckart & Kirman, Alan & Phlips, Louis, 1999. "Exchange rates and oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 621-648, March.
- Garetto, Stefania, 2016. "Firms' heterogeneity, incomplete information, and pass-through," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 168-179.
- Stefania Garetto, 2016. "Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity, Incomplete Information, and Pass-Through," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Clostermann, Jörg, 1996. "Der Einfluß des Wechselkurses auf die deutsche Handelsbilanz," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ivohasina F Razafimahefa, 2012. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Sub-Saharan African Economies and its Determinants," IMF Working Papers 12/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and 'Fear of Floating'," Studies in Economics 0605, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Michael Melvin & Jahangir Sultan, 1990. "The choice of an invoicing currency in international trade and the balance of trade impact of currency depreciation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-268, October.
- Friberg, Richard, 1996. "On the Role of Pricing Exports in a Third Currency," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 128, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Chang, Byoung-Ky, 1999. "Three essays on imperfect competition and exchange rate pass-through in the presence of multiple exchange rates," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013554, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Phillip Swagel, 1995. "Import prices and the competing goods effect," International Finance Discussion Papers 508, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Webber, A., 1999. "Dynamic and Long Run Responses of Import Prices to the Exchange Rate in the Asia-Pacific," Economics Working Papers WP99-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Mello, Antonio S., 1997. "Exchange rate expectations and market shares," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 61-67, August.
- Thorsten Hens, 1997. "Exchange rates and perfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 151-161, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:1-2:p:119-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.