Export and Strategic Currency Hedging
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kit Wong & Kong Chow, 1997. "Endogenous Sequencing in Strategic Trade Policy Games Under Uncertainty," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 353-369, October.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999. "Multiple Currencies and Hedging," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(264), pages 421-32, November.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Hens, 1997. "Exchange rates and perfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 151-161, June.
- Broll, Udo & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1992.
"Exchange rate uncertainty, futures markets and the multinational firm,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 815-826, May.
- Broll, Udo & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1991. "Exchange rate uncertainty, futures markets and the multinational firm," Discussion Papers, Series II 139, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Collie, D., 1990.
"International Trade And Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness And Comparative Statics,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
352, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Collie, David, 1992. "International Trade and Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness and Comparative Statics," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2003. "Currency hedging with options and futures," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 833-839, October.
- Benninga, Simon & Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1985. "Optimal international hedging in commodity and currency forward markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 537-552, December.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and forward hedging," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 459-474, December.
- Alan Kirman & Louis Phlips, 1996. "Exchange-rate pass-through and market structure," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1995. "Indirect hedging of exchange rate risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 667-678, October.
- Hughes, John S. & Kao, Jennifer L., 1997. "Strategic forward contracting and observability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-133, November.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:717-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.