Export, Exchange Rate Risk and Hedging: The Duopoly Case
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6485|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6485|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1986. "International trade with forward-futures markets under exchange rate and price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 83-98, February.
- Entorf & Jamin, 2005.
"German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs,"
- Horst Entorf & Gösta Jamin, 2007. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Levels, International Trade and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 344-374, 08.
- Entorf, Horst & Jamin, Gösta, 2003. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 126, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Jamin, Gösta & Entorf, Horst, 2004. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Kit Pong & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999. "Multiple Currencies and Hedging," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(264), pages 421-32, November.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1983.
"Strategic Commitment with R&D: The Symmetric Case,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 225-235, Spring.
- K. C. Fung & Chelsea C. Lin & Ray-Yun Chang, 2009. "The Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 494-509, 08.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2006:i:6:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2004.
"Rivalry in uncertain export markets: commitment versus flexibility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 195-209, October.
- Dewit, Gerda & Leahy, Dermot, 2001. "Rivalry in Uncertain Export Markets: Commitment versus Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Udo Broll & Bernhard Eckwert, 2006. "Transparency in the Foreign Exchange Market and the Volume of International Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 571-581, 09.
- Burkhard Drees & Bernhard Eckwert, 2002.
"Welfare Effects of Transparency in Foreign Exchange Markets; The Role of Hedging Opportunities,"
IMF Working Papers
02/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Burkhard Drees & Bernhard Eckwert, 2003. "Welfare Effects of Transparency in Foreign Exchange Markets: the Role of Hedging Opportunities," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 453-463, 08.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG & C.C. VON WEIZSAECKER, 1989.
"Strategic foreign exchange management,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
8905, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, March.
- Clarke, Roger & Collie, David R., 2006.
"Export Taxes under Bertrand Duopoly,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2006/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1995. "Indirect hedging of exchange rate risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 667-678, October.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Wong, 2009. "Export and Strategic Currency Hedging," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 717-732, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:490-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.