International Trade And Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness And Comparative Statics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Collie, David, 1992. "International Trade and Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness and Comparative Statics," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- William Novshek, 1985. "On the Existence of Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 85-98.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1984. "Trade warfare: Tariffs and cartels," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 227-242, May.
- Szidarovszky, F & Yakowitz, S, 1977. "A New Proof of the Existence and Uniqueness of the Cournot Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 787-789, October.
- Charles D. Kolstad & Lars Mathiesen, 1987. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Uniqueness of a Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 681-690.
- Myles, Gareth D, 1991.
"Tariff Policy and Imperfect Competition,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 59(1), pages 24-44, March.
- Myles, G.D., 1988. "Tariff Policy And Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 296, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Seade, Jesus, 1980. "The stability of cournot revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, II: Applications," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-41.
- Brander, James A., 1981. "Intra-industry trade in identical commodities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2013. "Asymptotic Relations in Cournot’s Quantity Game: Some International Trade Implications - Relazioni asintotiche nel gioco di Cournot: alcune implicazioni per il commercio internazionale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(1), pages 47-56.
- Aidan Hollis, 2003. "Industrial Concentration, Output, and Trade: An Empirical Exploration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(2), pages 103-119, March.
- Collie, David, 1991.
"Export subsidies and countervailing tariffs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 309-324, November.
- Collie, D., 1990. "Export Subsidies And Countervailing Tariffs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 353, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Wessel, Christoph, 2008. "Export production, hedging exchange rate risk: the duopoly case," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 06/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Wong, 2009. "Export and Strategic Currency Hedging," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 717-732, November.
- Udo Broll, Peter Welzel, Kit Pong Wong, 1999. "Strategic Hedging," Working Paper Series B 1999-04, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät.
- M. Kunizaki, 1992. "The Effects of a Commodity Tax in an International Oligopoly Model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- R Cornes & R Hartley, 2005. "The Geometry of Aggregative Games," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0514, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade ; economic equilibrium ; economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.