Asymptotic Relations in Cournot’s Quantity Game: Some International Trade Implications - Relazioni asintotiche nel gioco di Cournot: alcune implicazioni per il commercio internazionale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Collie, David, 1992.
"International Trade and Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness and Comparative Statics,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Collie, D., 1990. "International Trade And Cournot Equilibrium: Existence, Uniqueness And Comparative Statics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 352, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- R. Melvin, James & Warne, Robert D., 1973. "Monopoly and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134, May.
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(2013)0000038006 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCournot’s Game; International Trade; Nash Equilibrium; Asymptotes;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.