Monopoly and the theory of international trade
No abstract is available for this item.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003.
"Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0308, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Discussion Papers 03-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0208, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2013. "Asymptotic Relations in Cournot’s Quantity Game: Some International Trade Implications - Relazioni asintotiche nel gioco di Cournot: alcune implicazioni per il commercio internazionale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(1), pages 47-56.
- Dipankar Purkayastha, 1999. "Patriarchal Monopoly and Economic Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 61-78.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Bacchiega, Emanuele, 2013. "A note on the effects of market power distribution in Cordella and Gabszewicz's Ricardian model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 111-116.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1989. "The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 99-117, February.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt49v754qw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Henry Thompson, 2002. "Price-Taking Monopolies in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-209, April.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper–Samuelson Revisited: Trade And Distribution With Oligopolistic Profits," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 569-598, 07.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper-Samuelson Revisited: Trade and Distribution with Oligopolistic Profits," Working Papers 2012-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Hitiris, 1981. "Protection, concentration and labour intensity: Reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 383-384, June.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Shigekazu Tanaka, 1981. "The impact of protection and concentration on the labour intensity of U. K. industries: Comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 380-382, June.
- H. Molana & T. Moutos, 1992. "Returns to scale, imperfect competition and aggregate demand and trade policy effects in a two-country model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 271-295, October.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Competition, trade and wages," Working Papers 200020, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2001. "Competition, Trade and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 2732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:2:p:117-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed