Monopoly and the theory of international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neary, J Peter, 2001. "Competition, Trade and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 2732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012.
"Stolper–Samuelson Revisited: Trade And Distribution With Oligopolistic Profits,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 569-598, July.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper-Samuelson Revisited: Trade and Distribution with Oligopolistic Profits," Working Papers 2012-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Hitiris, 1981. "Protection, concentration and labour intensity: Reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 383-384, June.
- H. Molana & T. Moutos, 1992. "Returns to scale, imperfect competition and aggregate demand and trade policy effects in a two-country model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 271-295, October.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003.
"Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0308, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Discussion Papers 03-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0208, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2013. "Asymptotic Relations in Cournot’s Quantity Game: Some International Trade Implications - Relazioni asintotiche nel gioco di Cournot: alcune implicazioni per il commercio internazionale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(1), pages 47-56.
- Dipankar Purkayastha, 1999. "Patriarchal Monopoly and Economic Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 61-78.
- Henry Thompson, 2016. "Tariffs and Wages in Trade Theory," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 399-405, May.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Bacchiega, Emanuele, 2013. "A note on the effects of market power distribution in Cordella and Gabszewicz's Ricardian model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 111-116.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017.
"Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 718-728.
- Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2017. "Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2017. "Efficiency in Large markets with Firm Heterogeneity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1502, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1989.
"The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 99-117, February.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt49v754qw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:5:p:1414-1444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017.
"Oligopoly in international trade: Rise, fall and resurgence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1414-1444, December.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Das & Sandwip K. Das, 2009. "Health Care In The United States: Why Is Supply So Price Insensitive?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 462-474, October.
- Shigekazu Tanaka, 1981. "The impact of protection and concentration on the labour intensity of U. K. industries: Comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 380-382, June.
- Henry Thompson, 2002. "Price-Taking Monopolies in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-209, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:2:p:117-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.